Having laid groundwork in the areas of Halide and Haline toxins, I will touch summarily upon them here. I invite you to read through the series for more information. The following lists what I believe to be common forms of toxins doing damage.
1. Fluoride. A toxic by-product of the aluminum and fertilizer industry, which is extremely expensive to dispose of by government guidelines, and was therefore touted as helpful in dental care. It confuses the body if ingested, and is typically deposited where organic calcium normally goes, causing disease in the pineal gland, the teeth, and bones.
2. Chlorine. Used to kill micro-organisms in water, it is introduced into the water supply as a gas, which reacts with organic matter, producing toxic by-products, and causing deterioration at the cellular level, particularly of the mucous membranes. It may be ingested, or inhaled during a shower, or around pool areas. It causes scarring of the arteries, blockages, arteriosclerosis, and general fatigue.
3. High-Fructose Corn Syrup. A chemically produced sugar containing toxic elements. It is used to sweeten a huge portion of food and drink today, being very sweet, and very cheap. It causes over-stimulation of the insulin producing mechanism, exhaustion of the supply, and is addictive.
4. Food Coloring. A colorful array of chemically produced toxic additives, they are not natural, but synthetic, are added in large quantities to create bright coloring in many processed foods and drinks, and have been linked to a variety of diseases including asthma and hyperactivity.
4. Excito-Toxins. This group of ‘flavor’ enhancers are synthetic chemicals, creating the illusion of sweetness or rich flavor, not by spicing up food or drink, but by chemically exciting the parts of the brain attached to receptors for the tongue. They are triggered, stimulated, and excited to the point of dysfunction and death. Food without these artificial sweeteners and enhancers tastes increasingly bland, thereby creating addiction. Aspartame, saccharin, and mono-sodium-glutamate are a common trio.
5. Household Cleaners, Fresheners, Detergents, and Soaps. This family of toxic products contains chemicals which gas out into the atmosphere, or enter through the skin. They may be inhaled unwittingly and introduced directly into the circulatory and nervous systems, or touched, causing everything from skin eruptions to asthma.
6. Heavy Metals and Pesticides. This group can be quite extensive, but I will mention only a few. Aluminum is present in many foods prepared in aluminum cookware. It also appears to stream down from certain applications for weather modification and military purposes. Aluminum is terribly debilitating to the brain, and is a common component in deodorants. Mercury, though camouflaged under a different name, is used as a preservative in a few vaccines, given especially to children, and has been linked repeatedly to autism and even severe brain damage. Pesticides are sprayed about liberally, and not only do citizens down-wind breath them in directly, people everywhere receive produce which has been bombarded with these highly dangerous chemicals. It is doubtful they are ever fully eliminated by the time the produce is eaten.
7. Metabolic Waste. This is the ‘exhaust’ or waste product resulting from our drink and food intake, as well as the metabolic waste at the cellular level, since each cell is a tiny engine of a sort. A well-hydrated person excretes these toxic wastes naturally in urine, stool, exhalation, and even through the skin. Dehydration figures hugely into the body’s inability to excrete these wastes naturally and efficiently, followed by a lack of proper oxygenation, lung function, and exercise.
While the listed items above are not comprehensive, they do represent the main family of toxic threats to our health, in my opinion. I left metabolic wastes for the last, since they represent a more subtle threat, and are linked to another common concern of mine; dehydration.
If a person consumes and inhales a variety of the toxins and poisons listed above, as well as producing his own toxic waste through metabolism, and additionally lives in a chronically dehydrated state, his toxicity levels rise rapidly. Simply drinking sufficient amounts of water would at least allow the body to eliminate the majority of the toxins mentioned.
But when living in a constant state of dehydration, the body cannot dump the toxins, and must store them. Some are stored in the fat and soft tissues, others in the joints and bones, and some within the organs, awaiting the blessed day when the desert will receive rain. The circulatory systems breaks down progressively, the nervous system begins to misfire, the lymphatic system dries up, going from thin, greyish liquid easily pumped about and processed by the immune system, to a thick molasses.
Where toxins build up and reside, there we find high incidence of disease and cancerous growth. Tumors of the brain, and organs, bladder and colon cancer, and bone and blood cancers, such as leukemia, are included. Disease, is Dis-Ease. It is a lack of health, and cancer is a micro-organism akin to fungus. It grows where DEATH is fostered.
Chronic dehydration leads to kidney stones, bladder stones, and constipation. And where chronic constipation is, there is a build up of toxins, diverticulitis, disgusting rubbery linings upon the large intestine and colon, and further inability both to absorb vitamins and minerals and to excrete toxins.
Irritable bowel syndrome can be cured largely through proper hydration. Once the body is stopped up long enough, the body goes to emergency measures, and allows a breakdown of the mucous membrane and tissue of the large intestine and colon, which creates temporarily the hydration needed locally. The toxins and build up exit the body violently, there is nausea and weakness, and then the body tries to repair the damage, only to be taken through a course of drugs perhaps, and immediately into another round of toxic build-up and desperate measures.
Remember, to cure the cause, we must create HEALTH.
- Harvard Study on Fluoride: Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Throw the Apple at the Doctor (childrenoutofcontrol.wordpress.com)